My little Maggie Moo is getting SO big!!! She is talking up a storm and repeating everything we say!! She has learned how to give hugs now, and loves to walk up to you with her arms wide open ready for a big hug!! It melts my heart! She LOVES to be outside. She could play outside for hours with Sadie and a ball. She loves my flowers, and likes to pick them when I'm not looking. She loves her playhouse, and checks her mailbox every time she goes outside. She loves water, and splashes it all over her and her clothes any chance she gets. She is just so darn fun, I could go on and on.








I wanted to say a special thank you to all my blogging friends for the kind words of encouragement lately. I have gotten many sweet comments, facebook messages, emails, etc and Brian and I really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. You all are pretty special to me, and I'm happy to share this journey we call life with you all!
I just love her! She's getting so big! Hope to see you soon. Much love to your fam :)
ReplyDelete