1.18.2011

15 Months

We have pig tails!!

Maggie was bumped up to the big girl room at school. The teacher told me they are working on feeding themselves in the class, and to let her start trying with a spoon. Well of course this makes for a VERY messy dinner, but it is so much fun to watch!!

Not sure if she is a lefty or righty. She can't decide either.

SOOO much fun though!

We played outside all day Saturday with the perfect weather!


Yesterday we had her 15 month check up. It would be an understatement to say she HATES the doctors office. She starts crying as soon as she sees the nurse. Well yesterday after she screamed through her 20 minutes appt, the doctor recommended we go buy a doctors kit at Toys R Us to let her play with and get used to. So we did...

She was so excited at first...


Until daddy got the stethoscope out...she is terrified

Happy again with the thermometer...

I have made this face a time or two in my life...uh oh!!


Taking her temp...



Let me just say...I had no idea how big they got from 12 months to 15!! She has learned SO much in just 3 short months. She says all kinds of words now, and repeats anything. She totally understands what I say to her, and we can communicate now! She gives the best kisses and hugs! She is giggly and happy most all of the time, and LOVES to be outside. She is very passionate about the outdoors, and throws a mild tantrum when you have to come inside. She weighs 23 lbs and is 31 inches long. Both in the 50th percentile. So not too big, and not too small. The doctor said she is very proportionate, so I guess that's a good thing! We are working on our 1 yr molars right now, and that is quite horrible!!! They have finally broken the skin, so hopefully the worst is behind us. I am home with her today with a 101 fever and a nasty cough. If it ain't ants, it's bees at our house. Of the joys of children. I wouldn't trade it for anything though. I LOVE a good opportunity to call in sick and stay home with my baby:)

OK I give myself a D- on blogging lately. But an A+ on hanging with my Maggie Moo and enjoying some QT, which is what really matters right:)

5 comments:

  1. I love her little chin! She is so stinkin cute! I feel ya on those molars...they were hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea on the doctor kit. I cracked up about the stethoscope picture- ha! From year 1 to 2 is truly amazing, as much or more than the 1st year, I think. Good luck with the molars... those are the pits!! Maggie is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope little Maggie is feeling better soon! On the dr. note... Maggie is JUST like Kenadie! We are 3 and it hasn't slacked up in the very least yet :( Hopefully Maggie won't last as long as Kenadie... Now we have added going to the dentist to the mix...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pigtails! I would actually like a copy of that pic for our house :)

    If it makes you feel any better, Jackson grew out of the "screaming/crying at anyone in scrubs" by the 2 year check-up. The doc told us pretty much all kids go through it, some worse than others.

    Hope Maggie feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute. Ford was stalking her out on the computer the other day when I was reading your blog. He said "Who that?" I told him Maggie. Then we had to talk about her for about 20 minutes. I think it's love.

    ReplyDelete