
This sweet boy wouldn't quit sucking on his hand during our ultrasound today! He is weighing around 3.5 lbs(on the big side) and perfectly healthy!! Do you notice who he looks like?!!! YEP...me!! That poor boy has my big ol pudgy nose!! BUT...I can honestly say...the idea of having a little boy that looks like me is thrilling...since Brian stole all of the thunder with Maggie! We all know who she looks like!
I have excellent news to report...I started my maternity leave today! Woo Hoo!! I could not be more excited and plan on spending the next few weeks getting lots of love from my Maggie Moo while it's just her in the house! And we have a big birthday party coming up this weekend, so I will post lots of pics soon!!
Yay! So glad you get to be home now!
ReplyDeleteMore time to spend together now that you're on leave! YAY!!
ReplyDelete