Since we didn't have enough going on this week, we decided to invite Santa by for a visit with Maggie to see what she wanted for Christmas!
She was all smiles before he arrived...

Saying "noooooo" to Santa trying to come in the house...

Still VERY unsure...

So we tried to get a picture in front of the tree...

But then he offered her a candy cane...

And a Dora present wrapped in Dora wrapping paper...

She figured he wasn't so bad after all...

And the visit was a success without crying!! woo hoo! We have made major progress since last year.

After Santa left, we asked her what she really wanted him to bring her for Christmas. She said "orange slippers!"
Sweet little girl!! Those are the best pictures! I love all of her expressions!
ReplyDeleteWow...she has "Kimberly" written all over her with those expressions!! Glad she warmed up to him :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny!! Typical girl, ha. And I am loving her outfit. you are in my thoughts and prayers :)
ReplyDeleteHa! I loved this!
ReplyDelete