2.05.2014

Birthday Celebration

I turned the big 32 on Tuesday. I feel old...like real old. But so young at the same time. And I feel like the best part of my life is just beginning, which is very exciting.

Honey's birthday is just a few days before mine, so we celebrated at my moms house together.





Sweet Russ was being just that...sweet.


Honey brought Maggie dollar store tiara's and she was kind enough to share with the gentlemen.

Even Pop got one!

This is Clark, my sister's new baby! We had baby's 12 days a part. Clark is older. Isn't he the cutest little thing?!!

Miller gives the best lovin possible.


Brian took Maggie to pick out my birthday present. He tried to convince her to do earrings, but she was dead set on this necklace!! So of course I wore it on my birthday date with Brian! She was so excited!! I love it Maggie!!


Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment: