These two are still buddies though. Big Buddies. They walk into school each day holding hands, and I never tell them to.
And sweet Russ is still sweet. I cannot believe he is 4 months old already! Chunky Monkey weighed in at 16 lbs and was 27 inches long! He was 95th percentile in height. Going to be tall like his daddy! He is cooing and laughing and doing all kinds of fun things. He loves tummy time and has started rolling over.
This is what my Target trips look like now. I need medication.
This is Miller refusing to smile.
Sweet Russ turned 3 months old.
Cousin Clark got baptized!
Brian and I managed to have a night out to Zeus!! SO FUN!
Brian caught his first redfish and it was the biggest one of the day!
This is Maggie and Russ at 3 months exactly. Don't they look so much alike?










Thank you for finally adding to your blog! Be patient with Miller. He has a strong minded big sister (she comes by it naturally.) Russ is a delight to all and will adapt as needed to the family. Love y'all much!!
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh out loud and realize I'm not in the cloud of life that you are anymore, I kind of miss those crazy moments where you have to laugh to keep from crying! YOU are amazing and are a pro at raising 3 great kids, keep it up gal, it will be gone so fast! Love you!
ReplyDeleteAmanda