12.21.2009

Maggie's First Christmas

Could I be any more in LOVE with this sweet little face?!?


This past weekend we celebrated Christmas with Brians side of the family. His sister and husband, and their two girls came down from Oxford. His mom and brother came from Raleigh. We had a great time and Maggie was so good! She let us all eat our meal and open presents without making a peep! She loved getting to see her cousins!! This is her one of her new Christmas outfits! She got lots of clothes and toys, and a very pretty crib mobile with little lambs. I love it! And she got a second car seat for Brians car. Yippee!


First of all, my husband is NOT a hunter! And I am thankful he is not bc it can occupy too much time! However, he has started saying he wants to kill a deer this year. And I have been encouraging this because I LOVE deer meat. So...his brother, who is most definitely a hunter, hooked him up for Christmas. Now he has the proper attire... I will keep you updated on the deer killing. Wish him luck!

SOOO many presents!! Nana goes all out for the grandkiddies!


Maggie with her cousins(Claire & Ella)!

Maggie & Nana(Brian's mom)!


Sunday night we took Maggie to the White Christmas service at church. It is a bunch of singing, and then at the end we light candles and turn all the lights off in the church and sing Silent Night. It is a very special service and I have only missed this service once that I can remember. So I really wanted to go this year, but wasn't quite ready to leave Maggie in the church nursery yet. SO...we brought her to church. She slept the entire time! Did not make a peep! Then, we took her to my parents house for a Christmas party, where once again, she slept the entire time. Thank you Maggie for being such a good girl!!

Here is another one of her new Christmas dresses. However, this dress was handmade for me or one of my sisters for our first Christmas. My mom thinks it was Kelseys dress, but we aren't sure. This sweater she has on was also handmade for one of us when we were a baby.

My twins...



ha! she looks a little scared of her new dress!



4 comments:

  1. We so enjoyed our visit with you guys!! Maggie is so adorable and was so good the entire time. Claire and Ella can't wait until they can hold her again. Tell Santa to be nice to her on her 1st Christmas! Aunt Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her little dresses! Can't believe she slept the WHOLE time!!!
    Ok... you know Adam isn't much of a hunter, but last year he started going with my dad a couple of times (dove and rabbit). Tell Brian if he ever wants to go, let me know and I'll see when they're going next. I don't know when the seasons are, but I know my dad goes all the time.
    Love yall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. Those facial expressions are priceless!!!!
    Be so glad your husband isn't a hunter. Mine is. He becomes one with nature this time of year and I never see him.
    Take lots of pictures Christmas morning too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Maggie and Josie will be in the same class! We are at M&M, too! We have been very pleased so far... they really are wonderful you made a good choice! There are 2 infant classes.... hopefully she will be in Josie's so they can gossip together =)

    ReplyDelete