12.16.2009

Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Corner Market & Henns Nest

These are all the places I took Maggie today! I did it! I feel so free! My first place to go this morning was Target. I admit...I was a bit nervous. Like I was on some reality TV show about new mothers who don't know what they are doing! I took her carrier with me, and walking right in front of me in the door was another girl who had the same carrier I had. I let her go in front of me and followed her lead. I watched closely as she got the buggy and tried to put her carrier on the handles. Then she realized it wasn't fitting too well so she put it in the big part of the buggy. So...I did as she did, and went straight to the big part as well. Then she looked at me and said..."this is my first time out with her. We just got our shots yesterday." Then I smiled real big and said "me too!!" Then we figured out our daughters were born 2 days apart. So moral of the story....God put another new mom right in front of me at Target to make me feel a little better about not knowing what I was doing!! Anyway...the shopping went great. I enjoyed some coffee and looked around. Maggie slept the entire morning. She slept everywhere we went! I will say this...by the time we got to Corner Market for groceries, which was our last stop, I was definitely used to carrying this big carseat around and it didn't seem so bad!! I guess my arm will get used to it! Ok. quick post. Off to bed. Just had to let ya'll know I am out of jail!

3 comments:

  1. Freedom! I remember having cabin fever myself. Now I usually leave Josie at home now, though. It's alot of work to bring her places! Maggie is adorable, love the silly faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hit the "like" button. Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete