Well Maggie has officially spent the night out! Last night we went down to New Orleans to celebrate my good friend Lindsay's 30th birthday! Maggie stayed with my parents for the first time and everyone did great, including me:). I had a mini breakdown on the way down there, but once we met up with everyone I quickly realized a night alone with no kiddie worries wasn't going to be so bad after all!!! We really enjoyed ourselves but we were both about to die to see Maggie when we woke up. We couldn't get home fast enough!!
Maggie turned 7 months this month. Everyone told me to treasure the "baby" months, and I did, but it has all gone by WAY too quickly for me. I cannot believe how fast they grow, learn and achieve things!
Some Maggie facts:
1- Maggie is crawling and pulling up on everything,
2- She eats 2 bowls of cereal a day, 1 jar of fruit, and 1 of veggies. Her favorite veggie is carrots and her favorite fruit is pears. We haven't tried bananas yet though!
3- She wears a size 3 diaper.
4- She is in 9-12 month clothes. She is petite, but so tall we have to buy bigger size clothes.
5-She wears a size 2 shoe but would much rather go barefoot, and I am totally ok with that.
6- She talks all the time. She says new sounds daily. Still no mamma though:(
7- She is doing SOOO much better at school. We think the separation issues might be almost resolved!
8- She hates juice. I have tried apple, pear, and white grape juice. She won't drink any of them plain, or mixed with water.
9- Sophie the giraffe goes everywhere with Maggie. It is by far her favorite teether, and it fits perfectly in her hand for her to carry everywhere!
10- Sadie is her very best friend!!
Some things have happened worth mentioning since my last blog. Brian had his 27th birthday! Yes...I married a younger man! Happy Birthday Brian! You are the best daddy in the world!!
And Brian's brother, Eric, got married! We wish you and Lisa all the happiness in the world!!




You are SO right! They do grow/change way too quickly!!! I've recently watched some "old" footage of Kenadie as a baby :( If it makes you feel any better at all, you have a good 11 more months to savor Maggie as a "baby" :) Glad the separation anxiety is improving :) Maggie is such a doll.
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with Lindsey! I looked through some old photos of Jackson and started crying :( But, at least we have that time with our little ones. I love that last pic of her pulling up on Sadie :) Glad you had a night out!! It's so hard, but you're glad you did it!!
ReplyDelete