8.28.2010

I'm Back!!!

To all my blog readers, I apologize for slacking big time on my blogging. My picture software stopped working on my computer but it is up and running now!! I have lots of pics today!

Maggie is EVERYWHERE!!! She crawls at the speed of lightening I think. She walks from one piece of furniture to the other, or takes a few steps here and there and then drops to crawl. Walking/Running is coming very soon in my household and I am scared to death!!

She is just so fun though. Some things she enjoys doing right now.
1- Pulling all the toilet paper off of the toilet paper rolls and then trying to eat it.
2- Open up the kitchen cabinets and pull out all pots and pans.
3- B Line it to the refrigerator when I open it and pull out whatever she can as fast as she can.
4- Stick her hand in the toilet if we forget to put the lid down.
5- Rearrange my kitchen chairs every 10 minutes. She likes to slide them clear across the kitchen floor.
6- Tear up all magazines and books left in her reach.
7- Pulling my kitchen towels off of the stove and using them to clean the floors.
8- Pulling Sadie's tail and annoying her in whatever way possible.

She is becoming so independent and is such a big girl now. HOWEVER, she is still a little baby. She likes her paci, her bottles, to be rocked to sleep, she likes to be held, and she likes cuddles and kisses and I am SOOOOO glad she isn't too big for all that stuff yet!! I can't believe I am already planning her 1st birthday party!!




When all else fails...
whoops...

we like cheap fun at my house...you would think this is the most exciting roller coaster she has ever been on! its just daddy and the pampers box though!!



her favorite hiding spot...under the dining table

my hair brush is just so yummy

Say "Cheese" Maggie!

Look at all my hair!

SO HAPPY!!!


We planned our first family beach trip for Labor Day Week! We are staying 7 nights and I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself!! Stay tuned for lots and lots of good bikini pics coming!!

4 comments:

  1. Maggie is so precious! I loved the pictures! I remember those days! Oh, and when she turns two she will probably still enjoy unrolling the toliet tissue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "roller coaster" pics! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new pics!! I am dying to see her on the move! Now are the bikini pics that are coming of you or Maggie?? I hope both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of her eating the brush.

    ReplyDelete