There is a million pictures in this post! Our beach trip was amazing!!! It flew by, and I want so badly to still be going to sleep in our condo listening to the ocean waves. Maggie had a blast!! She was fearless. She loved the kiddie pool, and wanted to run full blast through the water fountains. She would have taken off trying to swim in the big pool if we would have let her. She loves everything about the water. She also LOVED the beach! She wanted to get closer and closer to the waves, and even tried a little sand to see how it tasted. She was a doll this trip, and we couldn't have asked for a better family vacation. My parents and Aunt Ali and Uncle Ken joined us for the first weekend we were there! We were so glad they came too!
pot belly pig





This is how I spent many a afternoons at the beach. We hated to go inside when it was so pretty, so we napped at the beach instead! The waves put her right to sleep!


There were a lot of first for Maggie on this trip. First time at the beach. First time to go without bottles during the day (still having a night time baba though). First time to order off the kids menu. We discovered she LOVES grilled cheese and mac-n-cheese. First time to build a bear at the Wharf. If you have not been to build a bear with your kids it was so much fun!! Maggie loves Moo Moo(her bear) that she built and carries it everywhere. You can even press its paws and it has my voice saying I love you. First time to play put put golf too.
Have I mentioned Maggie is full out walking? Well she is!!!! Here is a video of her walking around the house. Notice the golf club and ball in her hand. They go everywhere she goes!!












I just saw this! Such adorable pictures! I want copies!! Kisses to Mags (and to you, of course!) love, Yaya
ReplyDeleteI love every single picture and most of all her walking...when on earth did she quit being an infant!!!! I love my sweet Maggie.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures were great. She is a doll and is getting so big!
ReplyDelete