9.19.2010

CRAZY!

So I know what you're thinking...bc we are thinking it too!!! YES...we are CRAZY!!! YES...they will ONLY be 17 months apart. YES...it will be like having twins for a while. Needless to say...this was a big surprise to you, and a big surprise to us as well!!! We are super excited though, and can't wait for our little munchkins to be best friends!!! At least until high school...

I am now 13 weeks, due March 29th. So far, so good. This one is already night and day different than my pregnancy with Maggie. I feel so much better, and much less sick! Boy maybe????
I look forward to blogging with you through my journey with Baby #2!

I managed to go this whole week without taking 1 new picture. Sorry!!! Maggie is wonderful, and walking all over the place. She is very excited about becoming a big sister, but has promised me that she will remain a baby for as long as she possibly can!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kimberly!! You are going to be busy for a little while, but they are going to be soooo close and able to entertain each other! I wish I had the guts to do it myself! I love the beack pics. I know I have told you before, but I think Maggie has the cutest, sweetest little eyes. Miss seeing her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...somehow I missed this..havent been in blog land in a while!!:)

    CONGRATS!!! You will love your babies being close! Molly Cate and Caroline are 22 months apart and they are having a great time together now that Caroline "plays"! Don't get me wrong you will be tired...but it is sooo fun!! IF not we would not be having #3...ha!

    Hope you are feeling ok!

    ReplyDelete