12.10.2010

Tis the Season...

To Be Jolly...Right??? Well that's what I keep telling myself. I guess this holiday isn't quite as jolly as I had planned on it being. I'm sorry to say, I have not been blogging to my full potential. I am kind of at a crossroads as to what to blog about. If I write only about Maggie and the joy she brings us, I sort of feel like I am completely ignoring the fact that I had another little girl. But if I write about the sad and painful things, then I feel bad for not focusing on all the many, wonderful things God has blessed me with!! I wish there was a handbook for this sort of thing. The only handbook I know of is the Bible, and it continues to be my strength, my inspiration, and my instruction manual for how to handle life and the ups and downs it throws me.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not onto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3: 5 & 6

My sister took Maggie's 1 year/Christmas card pictures this past weekend. Out of 197 awesome ones, it was really hard to pic just a few to post. And of course I did not post the Christmas card pic bc I want you to be surprised when my card arrives!! I have extra thanks to Shutterfly so message me if you want one!!















And now, on to the pictures I have taken. Last week we took Maggie to Winter Wonderland at the Convention Center. They had it all decked out like the North Pole with people dressed as elves, toy soldiers, reindeer, and of course Santa and Mrs. Clause. She HATED Santa!! I paid $15 to have her picture professionally done on Santa's lap and she screamed bloody murder the entire time. I can't wait to get that picture in the mail. Maybe that would have made for a funny Christmas card!

She loved this car at the Winter Wonderland...in fact, she had a hard time sharing it with her friends.


I have no idea where she gets this face, I guess Brian taught it to her

This is the cabinet where I store all of her toys. I leave only a few out at a time for her to play with, then put them all up nicely once she goes to bed. Well....that only lasted a few peaceful weeks. She HAS discovered it...

And of course let's throw in some fashion..even Maggie knows leopard is very "IN" this season

A girl after my own heart...obsessed with shoes!!!!

This weekend we have Christmas with Brian's side of the family so I will take lots and lots of pictures!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for everything that has happened and what you're going through. If there was something I could do, I would.

    Maggie is such a cutie pie! I love he facial expressions ;) Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are awesome! If you have any extra I would love to see your Christmas card!! My address is 401 Pinewood Lane, Ridgeland, 39157.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Maggie's pictures! She is precious! I would love to have her sweet face on a card if you have any extra! 16 Woodside 39402.

    ReplyDelete