*Warning* Picture Overload
I just have to start off with how truly blessed I am. This holiday season was more emotional than most for me, and well, my heart can't help but be overflowing with love and joy for my perfect little family and the MANY blessings God has given us.
We started off our Christmas week with our churches candlelight service called White Christmas. This is my absolute favorite church service and it is always the Sunday night before Christmas which really gets me in the spirit for the week!!
White Christmas 2009
Christmas morning we had everyone over to our house for breakfast and to see what Santa brought Maggie.


Her yummy wooden donuts. She likes to warm them up in the oven and then eat them while she sips her coffee.


Then after a much needed morning nap, we went back over to my parents bc Santa had made a trip by there as well!! He must have known Maggie was a good little girl this year!!




Then, after Christmas mommy had some much needed Maggie time!!!!!! We played outside in the 70 degree weather!!




























Maggie is PRECIOUS!!! I could squeeze her. And I am glad she got some Christmas presents.. I was worried about her!
ReplyDeleteThat kitchen in unbelievable! She is soooo precious!
ReplyDeleteLove ALL the pics!! I want to come play in that kitchen. I think she's starting to look more like her mommy-especially that pic of the two of you!!
ReplyDeleteMaggie is PRECIOUS! I need a play date!
ReplyDelete