1.02.2011

Presents for me too!!

I am drooling over my new camera lens!!! Thank you MOM and DAD!!




2 comments:

  1. Precious pic! I have to know... what lens did you get? Was it for a Canon Rebel? I mostly use the lens that came with my camera. I also have the next lens the gets much more zoom. It takes much better pictures than my smaller lens, I just have to be standing so far away from whatever it is I am taking pic of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, yes, that is the same lens I have. I got it for Christmas last year. I have been very happy with it and love how it blurs the background. Those camera accessories are addicting :) There is one I am now wanting that doesn't get more zoom than kit lens, just takes better pics... yeah, I will be saving up for quite a while:) When I start "saving" for something is when Aaron starts to notice that ALL change is cleared from ash tray in car etc... :) Glad you like your new lens! Maggie is doll :)

    ReplyDelete