3.15.2011

The Doo(Zoo)

We have an Ipad App that Maggie plays with all the time. It teaches her all her zoo animals and the noises they make. It is crazy that Maggie uses our Ipad all the time. We didn't have a family computer until I was in high school I think. Crazy how times change! Anyway, she loves the Doo and always wants to play with her zoo app. So we figured it was time to take her to the actual zoo. So we spent the day in New Orleans this past Saturday!

She ooohed and ahhhhed and pointed at everything from a safe distance away on Daddy's shoulders.





She made this face at every single animal.

Riding the carousel was definitely the hit of the day. She was a little skeptical at first, but after seeing several other kids get on, she wanted to ride. She had a tiny melt down when we had to get off.


Brian always says one of the many reasons he loves me is bc I am so expressive. I have no idea what he is talking about...


My two twins looking at the ducks. She gave them a few loud "whack whacks!" The ducks were definitely her favorite animal of the day.


We got into road construction on I-10 going down there. So what usually takes less than 2 hrs took 4 1/2. We were a little flustered when we finally got there. But seeing her face and how much fun she had was all worth it. I would have driven to California to see her have that much fun!

She loves Mr. Big Bear and carries him everywhere.

Unfortunately Mr. Big Bear gets sick a lot, so she has to listen to his heart and take his temperature. YES, we have finally warmed up to the Doctor Kit!!


We even have to listen to Sadie's heart. Poor Sadie! She should win a prize for everything she puts up with around here!


On a side note, I want a spring break this week!!! I am throwing myself a pity party if anyone wants to join in.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sadie's face in that last pic is priceless! I love Maggie's expressions...don't know where she gets that from ;)

    ReplyDelete