3.02.2011

Top 10

Top 10 things I LOVE about Maggie right now...

10. She waits for me to get out the shower with my towel, and has this huge grin on her face like she has accomplished the world when she hands it to me.

9. As soon as she wakes up, she finds the remote control and brings it to me saying, "PB Momma, PB." That is Maggie talk for turn on the TV, the Fresh Beat Band is starting!!

8. She squeals like a little pig when Yo Gabba Gabba is coming on.

7. She is the cuddliest thing I have ever seen! She loves hugs, kisses, and sitting in my lap whenever possible. She is the most affectionate little girl and I LOVE it!!!

6. She loves to say everyones name in our family, including Sadie, over and over again. They are studying family right now in school.

5. She has a new found love for girl scout cookies. If she sees me getting the box out of the pantry to give her one, she yells with excitement! Then, if I only give her 1, she has a slight meltdown. Takes after her father.

4. She loves to help me with whatever I am doing. Laundry, Dishes, picking up her toys. She is actually great at cleaning up when I tell her to. I think she is going to be tidy like her momma!

3. She is obsessed with learning colors right now, and everything is yewoe or boo.

2. She is beyond obsessed with barn yard animals. Her favorites are the duck, cow, owl and sheep. The other day at Corner Market, she mooed at everyone when we walked by them. Got a couple of weird stares.

1. And last but definitely #1 on my list...Every night when I put her in her high chair to eat she clasp her hands together to pray. The other night Brian and I sat down and started eating and totally forgot to say the blessing. We look over and Maggie is just sitting there with her hands clasped ready to pray! Sweetest thing ever!!

2 comments: