I've been a major slacker lately so I need to catch you up on 2 weekends! Last weekend, we had Ali's baby shower and it was fantastic! We gave her a brunch, which by the way, is my new favorite time to do it! Who doesn't love yummy pastries, breakfast casserole, and cheese grits!
Ali looking fabulous at 30 weeks with the hostesses!!


Then, Brian and I both had Presidents Day off so we had a play day with Mags! We started off with breakfast at Cracker Barrel. This little girl tore up her pancakes! Then we did some shopping, and she just had to have this little yellow duck...just couldn't live without it.




She is such a good helper these days. Helping Daddy pick up pinecones in the yard. Still would not put the duck down.






Nana came to play with us too!! We went out to my parents farm to pet the horsies!! She was a little nervous at first, but by the end was petting them and yelling NAAAAAYYYY!! We have been studying our barn animal noises lately:)


We ended the day at the playground! This girl just LOVES to swing. Sorry for the blur but I just love her smile in this one!


This weekend we had Heathers baby shower! I have no pictures bc I forgot my camera, but it was fabulous as well!! Today we went on a 6 mile run/walk down Longleaf Trace and it is just absolutely gorgeous outside! This girl wants to be outside at all times, so I know where we will spend most of our time this spring/summer. Time to buy a baby pool!!







Maggie is so precious! And, I love that blurry pic-her smile is priceless.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for the shower! I really could not ask for better friends.