Mags says, "Brrrrrrr. I'm ready to play outside without having to have 19 layers on!"

Brian and I had a mini get-a-way this weekend and it was fabulous! We both took off work for my birthday on Friday and went down to New Orleans for the night. We did some shopping inside on Friday, since the weather was terrible! But it cleared up by that night and we were able to walk around downtown. We ate dinner at Mr. B's, which came highly recommended by many, and it was FABULOUS! Saturday we bummed around and shopped, ate some really good food yet again, and came home that afternoon! It was a short trip but we had a wonderful time! Maggie was so excited to see us when we got home. I don't want to leave her again anytime soon!
We got her some new outfits at Macy's while we were there, and I wish we had captured her face when we gave them to her. She Ooooooohed and Ahhhhhhhed like they were the most amazing things she had ever seen. HA! They were only Carter's outfits. Hate to think what she would have done if they were something a little nicer:)


Tonight, while I was cooking dinner before the superbowl, Brian was outside grilling and I noticed it was rather quiet. I actually thought to myself, "How sweet, Maggie is playing so quietly and letting me cook dinner."
HAHAHA....I am so naive. She had somehow gotten the baking powder off the kitchen table and opened it!!!




Please say a prayer for Maggie this week. We are going to a specialist on Friday to see about her feet. After she started walking, her feet started getting pigeon toed and they have progressively gotten worse. I'm nervous bc I have no idea what they are going to do to her and she HATES doctors anyway. If they have to do X-rays or anything she will have to be put in a straight jacket. All kidding aside, I don't want my baby girl to have to wear braces or anything, but I trust the doctors and know it is best to correct this asap. I just hate the unknown...


I love how she's studying the outfits! And look at all that baking powder!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWill definitely say a prayer for y'all.
XOXO
I will definitely pray for y'all this week! It's so crazy to see this difference between boys & girls. Reid could CARE LESS about clothes!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you. My brother had the same issue and he outgrew it... He got braces on his feet but refused to wear them. I know everything will be fine!
ReplyDeleteLove the powder pictures!! I had a similar experience with baby powder a year ago ;)
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted on the appointment. I'll say a prayer for her and you. Anything is a big deal when its your baby. I hate the unknown too!