2.13.2011

Nightmare on Woodrow Wilson Blvd

Let's just say our appointment did not go so well!! Maggie was terrified of everyone...and with good reason bc no one was very nice to her. The doctor wasn't even able to watch her walk bc every time I would set her down she would cry huge crocodile tears while screaming for me to pick her up. It was SOOO sad. SO after multiple attempts, and 30 minutes of trying, the doctor just felt her little feet and legs while she sat in my lap terrified. He said she is slightly bow legged, and 99% of the time it corrects itself as the bones grow taller. SO...no special shoes or leg braces! Not even a follow up appointment...he was that sure we wouldn't need one!

Who doesn't love a baby right when she wakes up from naptime? All grumpy and messy, but cuddly and sweet. It usually looks like a bird made a nest in her hair! Gosh I love this little girl!!



We spent most of Saturday playing outside! The doctor did tell us that bow legged kids tend to be faster runners and are more athletic. Saturday morning soccer better be ready for Miss Mags!! But for now, Dada is teaching her some softball techniques! She is quite the little athlete I must say.








Today after church we wanted to take Maggie to the zoo. I have been dying to take her lately bc she is so obsessed with animals. The weather was perfect too! We got there and they were undergoing construction...UGH!!! So we settled for the playground instead. The poor girl didn't have any fun:)






Happy Valentines Day Friends!! I'm spending mine with the 2 loves of my life:)

5 comments:

  1. Love the pics! I have to say that post nap time is my favorite ;) We had the same idea about the zoo Saturday but I looked at their hours on Facebook and saw it was closed :( Hope y'all enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo for such a traumatic dr visit, but yay for no braces! I love post-nap loving myself. Maggie is such a DOLL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely adorable!! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know how your blogs get better and better, Kimberly, but they DO!!

    ReplyDelete