All ready for her party at school...
My sister volunteered to watch Maggie tonight so Brian and I could have a date! We enjoyed ourselves, but were home by 8. Brian is drinking coffee and reading a book while I am blogging and watching Maggie sleep. Maybe we are getting old, but I wouldn't change a single thing!! I just have to say...I am emotional thinking about all the love and joy that runs through our house. God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!








Love, love, love your great blogs! That Maggie boo is adorable, but I have to say the pic of you and Brian is fabulous! Love from a proud Yaya
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks really pretty!! I've wondered if a Keratin treatment would help mine...it's not curly but out of control frizz sometimes.
ReplyDeleteGlad yall had a great night, that pic is fantastic!!!
ReplyDelete