5.24.2011

Luuuuv You Mamma

This is what Maggie tells me now. I really don't know a sweeter sound than the sound of that. It warms my heart like no other.

Maggie is really talking a lot these days. She repeats pretty much anything you ask her to say. She is putting 3 and 4 words together now. She counts to 10 like 1,2,5,8,9,10. We are missing some numbers so we've been working on that. ha! She is sweet as pie and I could just eat her up.

We've spent alot of time outside playing. Planting flowers, watering flowers, playing in the baby pool, blowing bubbles, etc. etc. The girl goes to the door and begs to go outside. I have a feeling I will spend many afternoons in the baby pool with her this summer!






She removed all the books out of her crate and thought it was the funniest thing in the world to climb inside.




1 1/2 is definitely my favorite age. I know I said all the others were but I promise this is my favorite. If I could only freeze time...

Things to come...
1- I'm working on her big girl room now! Pics to follow
2- We start swimming lessons in 2 weeks. I can't wait!!
3- Potty training...maybe. She is definitely showing signs she wants to...but do I want to?????

1 comment:

  1. First of all, that first pic has "Kimberly" written ALL over it! I've seen you make that face a number of times ;)

    She's precious and getting SO big. Love the crate pic. And, if she's showing signs that's she's ready to potty, best to go ahead with it. Sorry, Momma, she's getting to be a big girl ;)

    ReplyDelete