Miss Priss all ready for swimming lessons, until she realized we still had 30 minutes to leave.

She did great at swimming lessons. She is a little fish and loves the water. She wasn't very good at kicking though, so we have been practicing in the bath tub. She LOVES to jump off the side of the pool!
Enjoying a cool treat after a HOT day.
This past weekend we did some more swimming. Poor thing was covered in 8 layers of sunscreen, a short sleeve shirt, and a sun hat! There was NO way the sun was burning this gal. That's what happens when daddy dresses her! :)


Baby JAAAAACKKKKKKK(as Maggie says).....Is he not the cutest thing you ever did see???!!!! Just look at those cheeks!


Fathers Day this year was wonderful. I was feeling a bit emotional as I reflect on how very blessed I am. I have the world's best dad. I only wish I could share him with everyone around the world who doesn't have a dad like him. I also have the world's best husband, who is also a fantastic dad!! You should come to my house around 5:30 every evening when Brian comes home from work. The look on Maggie's face will tell you right away what a wonderful dad he is!!
















LOVE all these new pics!! Maggie's hair is getting so long and pretty. You got a new computer!?
ReplyDelete