AND...IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I didn't tell ya sooner! It's been a very exciting yet very emotional and fearful pregnancy for me. I am trucking right along though and everything looked wonderful on the ultrasound we saw today! It is no doubt a BOY! What will I do with a whittle boy?!! I.cannot.wait. I'm due December 15th. Maggie will be the best big sister ever.
Short and sweet post today. I am just giddy with excitement. We leave for the beach on Saturday for a week so many beach pics to come!
Kimberly! I am thrilled for you guys! Congratulations! And, as far as little boys go, you will LOVE it. Just learn how to pretend that a coat hanger is a bow and arrow and you'll be just fine!
ReplyDeleteI am SO happy for you! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteKimberly that is great news! I am so happy for ya'll!
ReplyDeleteSO happy for you all! Having a boy and a girl is too much fun to handle sometimes- best of both worlds. Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete