6.21.2011

Update:Part 1

Well, I promise I have a good excuse for not blogging in a month. My hard drive crashed and I have not been able to do anything on my computer!! We finally got a new one and everything is restored thank goodness!!

I have missed you guys...or more like missed my blog therapy. I have lots of pictures to share so I'm doing it in 2 blogs! Happy Looking!

Memorial Weekend was a lot of fun this year! We went down to the coast with the Pierce family for some good seafood, pier walking, beach playing, shrimp getting, HOT HOT Day!!


She loved to look in the water for pish(fish).

Sweet Saylor was a doll baby the whole day!


The boys telling Maggie how to roll up her shorts so they wouldn't get wet.

Splashing around...she loved the beach of course!

Harrison just wasn't having any fun...can't you tell?!!

On Monday, we went over to my parents house for a delicious meal as always!!

My 2 fishermen



I just love this picture of Maggie with my parents. This is real life right here!

Pop and Mags


1 comment: