9.20.2011

September Update

OK- All 3 of my fans are going to quit reading my blog bc I haven't blogged in so long! Here is a recap of the first part of September.

We have started coloring in full force. She wants to color Dora and Boots every.single.minute she is home! And in between pictures, she likes to taste test the colors to see which one is the best.




Looks like yellow is winning

She wears this peace sign necklace (from the dollar isle at Target) every day. She even wears it to school.

We have spent a lot of time outside with this gorgeous weather! She loves to do "spins" with Daddy!

And model for Mommy...







Last weekend we took a quick trip to Seaside with the Keene family. Anna Caston and Maggie are such little buddies! The weather was perfect and this was definitely the best time of year to go. The beach and restaurants were not crowded at all!

Having fun while waiting at The Red Bar







Maggie has such a personality these days. She is a little ham and loves to cut up and make me laugh! She has a new obsession with kitty cats and goes around the house meowing all day long. She loves to color, watch Dora, play outside, do crafty projects, help me cook, jump on her bed, tee tee in her princess potty, bath time bubbles, and anything and everything that has to do with Daddy! She has become quite the Daddy's girl lately and he loves it! She is still such a picky eater and I am trying so hard to open her horizons to new foods. Last night I asked her nicely to take a bite of her butterbeans, and she acted like she took a bite, then dumped her spoonful on the floor for Sadie to eat when she thought I wasn't looking. Crazy how mischief comes to these kids at such an early age. She is still my lovey dovey child, and gives hugs and kisses all day long and would rather be sitting in my lap than any other place in the house. I am eating it up these last few months before my hands are tied up with another child!!!

2 comments:

  1. She's so cute! Glad I got to see her for a little while at the shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say it enough...she is adorable! You have such a sweet little family and I can't wait to meet Miller!

    ReplyDelete