9.06.2011

Holy Spaghetti and Meatballs

Ok I don't usually toot my own horn, but I'm tooting it this time! Toot Toot!! This is the best spaghetti and meatballs I have ever made. In the hubby's exact words, "This is the best spaghetti I have ever eaten in my life!" I'll take that compliment any day! For those of you who know me really well, then you know this is my very favorite food. The only downside is this is a time consuming recipe. This is not one to whip up when you get home from work. It was perfect to make on a horribly rainy tropical storm kinda day. However, it is also VERY rewarding. It gives me the warm and fuzzies after spending 2 hours in the kitchen when you display the perfect plate of spaghetti and meatballs to your family. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed!






1 comment:

  1. I am all over this!! One of my absolute faves. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete