8.25.2011

All About Miller

How far along? 25 weeks

Maternity clothes? UGH...I want to burn them after this pregnancy!

Sleep? Sometimes I sleep, sometimes I don't. I usually go to bed easily, around 9:30, then wake up from 2-4 sometime and can't go back to sleep. Then finally go back to sleep around 4ish and can hardly wake up in the mornings.

Morning Sickness: You mean All Day Sickness?? I have been just as sick this pregnancy as I was with Maggie. OH well, par for the course. It's all worth it!!!
Movement? All the time! Especially active at night!

Food cravings? Mexican, nuts(walnuts and pecans), and sweet tea!!

Gender? It's a boy!! Miller Brian Moore(same initials as his daddy),Marcus Brian Moore

Labor signs? Let's hope not anytime soon!

Working: Yes, I am still working. This heat is about to kill me over though. I am planning on working up until the week before Thanksgiving and then I will go on maternity leave.

What I miss: You know what I miss!! BLUE JEANS! Cute clothes in general. My energy level. A clean house. RED WINE.

What I am looking forward to: I am really looking forward to seeing Maggie's face when she meets her little brother. I just think she is going to be the best big sister ever. I am looking forward to having a BOY!! I can't wait. And I am looking forward to NOT being pregnant:)
Oh, and I am really looking forward to the glucose test at my next appointment. NOT

What am I currently working on: Currently working on a dresser for Miller's room. I am having one made to serve as the changing table as well. A lady at my church distresses furniture so I am trying to pick out paint colors for that. Either I am going to do a distressed cream, or a painted gray. I can't decide! The bedding is currently being made too! The bedding is very simple and classic, in robins egg blue and cream colors.

What Maggie thinks: She knows I have a baby in my belly. She touches it constantly and says "baby." She can say Miller's name and it is o so cute! She likes to give him night night kisses, then give him a few really hard love taps.

2 comments: