8.14.2011

More Cake Please!

This past week has been a fun one! We took Maggie to eat hibatchi again. She LOVES it! Sorry...forgot to get pictures once again. We also decided last Saturday morning to drive down to NOLA to Magazine St. and do some shopping. We left early, and Mags slept the whole way. We shopped our little hearts out(even Brian) and then ate some yummy Mexican, then went to Pottery Barn on the way home. Maggie was a little angel so we will definitely be doing that more often.

Last Sunday was my sweet nephew Jack's baptism. This was our best attempt at getting a picture of them together. Jack's gown was handmade by his grandmother, and was the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen! He looked like a doll baby.



The best part of the day for Maggie was the cake! She noticed it right when we walked in for lunch, and was chomping at the bit to cut it during lunch! When we finally cut it, guess who got the first piece?!!


This gave her a real nice sugar high, so we went outside to run it off!


Getting sleepy...

I heard about this cake so much from Maggie that I decided it would be fun to let her make her own cake. We went to Corner Market and I let her pick out which box of cake she wanted to make. Of course, she wanted the pink kind! Strawberry it was!

I have never seen her so excited...She did everything! Well I measured everything out but she poured it all in and stirred it together. She checked on her cake every 5 minutes while it was baking and would scream, "Mammie's pink cake!" She calls herself Mammie and it is sooo cute:)


Lately she has been on this kick to introduce herself to everything. When we get home from school, she politely says "hey Sadie, I'm Mammie." Sadie is our dog. Then when Brian walks in from work, she says, "Hey Dada, I'm Mammie." She loves her name!! She likes to run around the house as fast as she can yelling, "Go Mammie, Go Mammie. GO GO GO! She has 2 little plastic dolls that she got from McDonalds. She named them Margaret and Vivie Sue. She introduces herself to them several times a day too! Quite the friendly thing these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment