First and foremost, I want to thank all of you for attending my pity party the other day. It was quite fun channeling my frustrations into a little creative writing. And yes, Lauren, I did write it. :) See I'm a poet and ya'll didn't know it. ha! Maybe next time I'll write an Ode to My Red Wine I miss too!! ;)
Now, on to these announcements.
#1- My youngest sister, Kelsey, graduated from Mississsippi State!! Woo hoo! We are so proud of you and am so glad you have moved back to Hattiesburg and are closer to us now!
#2- We have a name! Miller Brian Moore! My sweet little Miller, I cannot wait to meet you. You will also have the best big sister in the world!!
It has finally been cool enough at night to play outside for a little bit after dinner. This sweet girl has been missing her outside play time. This mamma just can't hang like I used to.
loves the sandbox...even in her pretty dress:)










I LOVE his name!! Miller and Maggie!! Too cute!!
ReplyDelete