Today marked a year that my 2nd little girl was born and went to live in heaven. It was by far the worst day of my life. But as I lay in bed last night snuggling tight with Maggie, Miller was kicking the mess out of my rib cage. For a quick second, I wanted to complain about it. And then it hit me. I am the luckiest girl alive. And I already cannot imagine my life without Miller. He will be here in less than 6 short weeks!! Who was I to question God a year ago? Of course he had a perfect plan for me. He always does. And I couldn't be more excited about what the future holds for my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know it's hard. I've thought about you several times this week. You are the luckiest girl alive but it's also okay for you to complain. At least it's okay with me. I'm here for you. Complaining or not! I can't believe Miller will make his debut in less than 2 weeks! Even crazier, I have a 2 month old!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, sweet friend.
ReplyDeleteIts so crazy the way things work out. You're right though, God's plans are always bigger than ours, & His timing is always perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love you very much, and all of your sweet family. Even those who have gone before us. I am so proud of you and the woman and mother you have become! We are richly blessed!
ReplyDeleteLove, mom
I love you, Kimberly!! Like you said, God has a plan, and He knows what we need, when we need it.
ReplyDelete