Halloween weekend started with a school party on Friday afternoon. Everyone came to enjoy it with us, and see the little cup-e-cake!

It was over once she got her candy and goodies. She hardly even looked up from eating her pile of junk!


Saturday my parents took Maggie to the pumpkin patch! After much deliberation, she picked out this perfect pumpkin to bring back home. She has been holding it non stop and if you try to get her to put it down, she says "MYYYY pumpkin patch!" Notice she has a wooden spoon pretending to eat the pumpkin!


Aunt KK walked her around to the neighbors houses too! She did so good. Except when the people came to the door, instead of trick or treat, she would say "More Candy Pleeeeeease!"


35 weeks prego here! I can't believe I'm posting these but it will be fun for Maggie and Miller to go back and look at I guess!


Then we headed over to Bellegrass for a fun hay ride and some more trick or treating with her buddy Anna Caston.













Cutest cupcake I've ever seen! You look great too!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute!! Love the costume!!
ReplyDelete