We couldn't start our Thanksgiving holidays without first making some iced cookies! Maggie was so proud of her orange "pumpkin patch" cookies, as she called them!
An artist at work

On Thursday, we went over to my parents house for Thanksgiving lunch! The house was full of family, food, kids, dogs, laughter and love. What more could you ask for?!!


Then, on Friday, Brian's entire family came over for a Thanksgiving/Christmas celebration! Yes, we did Christmas this early. But due to Miller's schedule, it was best for everyone!
This year I am thankful for so so much. God has blessed me more than I could ever imagine. I have the most precious little girl on the face of this earth! And a little boy coming in ONE week!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!














Precious pictures! Especially the one of Maggie & your mom:) Can't wait to see baby Miller! I will keep you in my prayers this week:)
ReplyDelete