11.23.2011

2 Year Stats

Well I called and begged the doctor to get us in sooner than December for Maggie's 2 year check up...since we have a little package arriving in 2 weeks! And the nurse agreed, so she squeezed us in yesterday. Maggie weighs 28.6 lbs and is 35 inches long. She was a little under the 75th percentile in both, so healthy as a horse! We got a great report, and she passed all the silly questions they ask like..."Can she kick a ball?" etc.

However, even though she is healthy as a horse, it was still a traumatic visit for everyone. Luckily, Brian was there for back up bc we literally had to hold her body down on the table for him to look in her ears, mouth, etc. She was screaming like I have never heard her scream. We didn't get shots at this appointment so I'm hoping she will start to realize the doctor is not all that bad!!! The 2 suckers he gave her did help, but only after he left the room! Aghhhhhh. It was no fun for mommy and daddy, but glad all is well with her!

1 comment: