So...the room is all ready, along with his momma!! He is scheduled to be here at 7:30am this Thursday unless he decides to come earlier!
Miller Brian Moore

I used a cream velvet for the bumper, plaid silk for the ties, cream minky dot for the sheet, and a blueish green burlap for the bedskirt.


Wallcolor is palladian blue by Benjamin Moore. Bookshelf and Dresser were built by Ken McCoy in Purvis. He is my new favorite person and he has seen way too much of me and my checkbook lately!!!


I had to add a little leopard. Its boyish right? It has blue in it at least:)
I finally finished Maggie's big girl room this week too. Only took me 6 months. I've been a little unmotivated lately!


We got out the Little People nativity scene this morning and Maggie was so excited and immediately remembered who baby Jesus was! She even said it was his birthday party! We have been making a big deal about Christmas being Baby Jesus birthday this year, and she is so excited for his party! We will be purchasing a cake and singing to him this year, in hopes to make it a tradition. Gotta teach these kids early its not about the presents or Santa, although that's fun, its just not the reason for the season!









Miller's nursery is precious! Love, love, love it!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd ps... I like the leopard!!!
ReplyDeleteCute nursery! Love Maggie's room, too :)
ReplyDeleteLove both of there rooms!! Can't wait too see him!
ReplyDelete