5.03.2012

Recap of April

April came and went before I could even blog! Miller had his 4 month check up and all was good. He weighed 16 lbs and was 26 inches long. He was in the 85% percentile in both. He's a big boy now!! He is wearing 12 month clothes!

Then we had a little scare the first week. Miller got a fever virus late one night and he was screaming and we couldn't calm him down. We took him to Forrest General ER and they airlifted him and me in their helicopter to UMC in Jackson. We were there for 2 nights where they monitored him closely. This was my view when we landed on top of the hospital at 5am!


Sweet sweet boy 

Jack turned 1 with an adorable sock monkey birthday party!! He has a smile that is contagious!! Maggie was a BIG help opening his presents and eating his cake. 

We had a great Easter. We went to church on Friday night. Our church had 5 Easter services and Friday night worked best! Sunday we had a wonderful lunch at my parents's house and managed to get a couple pictures!!






All ready for school. Only 1 more week left until summer break.

My main squeeze. He has developed into quite the little character. He has a belly laugh that will light up a room. He is so vocal. I can put him under a ceiling fan and he will squeal at it for hours like a little pig! He is a total rolly polly and is definitely rolling over now. He is also teething like crazy so EVERYTHING goes in his mouth! He is fascinated with watching his big sister.


We went to Anderson and Benson's first birthday party! Cannot believe they are 1!!

We went to Saylors 1st birthday party too. It was a sunshine theme and I love any excuse for Maggie to wear yellow!!


We've had low grade fever and a runny nose for a week now, which means lots of naps on the couch!

Teething

Brother and Sister LOVE. Look how big Miller is. He is a total chunk now.


I LOVE this picture. It describes my house perfectly.

Sorry for all the iphone pictures. I rarely lug around my real camera now! We had a second hospital stay the third week of April for Miller's pre surgery heart catheterization. It went good. He hated waking up from the sedation medicine and had a hard afternoon recovering, so they kept us overnight to monitor.

April in a nutshell was 2 hospital stays, 3 kid birthday parties, 4 month check up, both of my parents birthdays, Easter, and Brian and I had a get away one night to the coast with some really good friends. I am exhausted just thinking about all we have done! Oh...and did I mention we also potty trained Maggie! Woo hoo!! And...Brian is training for his first half marathon! Whew!

The countdown is on for his next surgery. 12 days left. Please pray hard for us.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud at a couple pictures! They are so adorable!! Wow...you had quite a month. Continuing to pray for yall:)

    ReplyDelete