8.17.2012

Ballerina Class

This has been one of my busiest weeks in a long time!! It started with a girls trip last weekend to Orange Beach! It was so much FUN!!! There was lots of laughing, laying out, good food, and a super fun boat ride! It was definitely different than the beach trips we took 10 years ago! Much more relaxing and I am 100% ok with that!! I think I was in bed at 9 on Saturday night. I felt rejuvenated and well rested when I returned, which is exactly what I needed!


 When I got home, sweet Maggie and Daddy decided to wash my car! 


Miller was SO excited to see me. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I haven't left him very much in the last 8 months, so he is definitely a momma's boy! 

His new fascination is Sadie.


Big boy is sitting up all by himself now!

When I returned from the beach, I had a kids clothing show at my house for 2 straight days. One of my friends who sews tons of Maggie's clothes asked me to do it, and it was a big success! We had lots of people in and out and the kids loved it! Maggie played the hardest I have seen her play in a long time!! And Miller loved all the other babies!

THEN...the next day Maggie had her first dance class(ballerina class as Maggie calls it)! On the way there, all she wanted to know is if they had a ball pit. I told her it wasn't going to be that kind of fun...but I think she still had fun! I asked her what they did and she said somersaults. Then we asked Anna Caston what they did and she said high kicks. We weren't allowed to stay and watch, which was a bummer, so all we know is they did somersaults and high kicks. Ha!



The next day we had "meet the teachers" at school. She has the sweetest, nicest teachers and she can't wait to start on Monday! She will go 3 days a week.


We ended the week going to Krispy Kreme today since it was our last day of summer. She had never been before and I hope I didn't start something. She asked for more donuts for lunch and dinner. Oops!



No comments:

Post a Comment