Yesterday I took Maggie to get her first hair cut! We have talked about it for months, and she was very scared and would get mad when I brought it up. She tells me repeatedly that she likes her long hair (even though it was almost down to her bottom)!! So we talked up going to see Ms. Brittany at her hair salon for several days in advance. I promised Chick Fil A and a new toy afterwards if she was a good girl. I brought the Ipad and every snack under the sun. Needless to say, I was the only nervous wreck! Maggie sat in my lap and didn't move. She watched her TV show and never even flinched. When it was over, she was doing ballerina twirls out in the middle for everyone to see! She LOVES it!!
8.01.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I just canNOT get over how big she looks! Such a little cutie!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! SUCH a big girl!!
ReplyDelete