OK- So you've all heard me talk about Advocare but I've never really gone into detail about it. I took Advocare products in college and got down to the smallest size I have ever been! But life happened and I forgot all about Advocare until Lauren Banks Miller blogged about it one day! I ordered a few of my favorite products, and quickly got started! I convinced Brian to do their 24 day challenge with me, along with both of my parents and a few friends as well. Everyone saw amazing results. Brian and I had more energy than we have had in years. I quickly started losing all my baby weight from Miller. And Brian quickly started to see his work outs improving in the gym and his muscles getting bigger! He even ran his first half marathon thanks to Advocare! My dad has lost 30 lbs so far, and my mom has lost 10! The products WORK! But what I didn't know yet is what an amazing opportunity it would be to work for the company.
I was driving home one day from one of Miller's doctors appointments, and I got a call from Lauren. She said, "Kimberly, I know you are staying at home now and you could totally make some extra money selling it." At first I was very skeptical, but after doing my research on the company, I was pretty impressed. First and Foremost, it is a Christian based company with excellent morals and values. Drew Brees is their national spokesperson and most of the Saints Football team take Advocare products! The company has been around for 20 years and has a scientific and medical board that is incredible, so you can be sure you are taking the finest of the finest in nutritional supplements. So my journey selling Advocare began.
This past weekend, I thought I was going to Dallas for basic training. Learning the products, how to make money, etc etc. I.was.wrong. I was going to one of the best, most motivational and uplifting things I have ever been to in my life. This company is so much more than a nutritional company. They are a company that believes in their people, that empowers each person to be the very best that they can be. I heard from some of the best motivational speakers in the country! I left feeling like I could do anything and everything that I set my mind to do. Which I can. And so can you. Did I mention they had a church service on Sunday morning? INCREDIBLE!!
I am hosting an Advocare get together at my house this Tuesday night at 7. If you live in the Hattiesburg area, and are even remotely interested in the products or the extra income, please come hear my good friends Lauren and Nick Miller share their journey and explain the products. It will be quick and painless and you won't feel like you have to buy a thing!! I promise!
I'm not going to start blowing up my personal blog with Advocare stuff, I promise, but this has really been on my heart lately. Ever since I returned from Dallas, I just want to share with the world how they can make money and stay at home with their babies at the same time!! My dream come true is coming true!
7.29.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment