In the words of Dora the Explorer, "We Did It! We Did It! Hooray!! We Did It!!" We made it past Miller's second surgery and I am embarrassed that I am just now blogging about it. I have run into 3 people lately that I haven't seen in years that told me they read my blog. Whoops, I promise to do a better job!
We are 7 weeks post surgery tomorrow. We are thrilled, relieved, excited, thankful, etc. etc. I feel like I have been treading in the deep end of a swimming pool for 6 months, barely holding my head above water. BUT NOW....I feel like I am sitting on the side of the pool with a cocktail in my hand. Things are SOOO good. Miller is doing phenomenal. He is a normal little 6 month old baby, who laughs out loud, eats like crazy, rolls around and puts everything in his mouth, and is super curious. He is just the sweetest little guy in the whole world. We are starting to get out and about with him, and he loves to go places. He is nosy, nosy, nosy and checks out everybody and everything in site. He especially loves to take Maggie to school with me so he can see all the other little boys and girls!
I have been working on a much more serious blog, mostly about what I have learned and how I have changed through all of this. It will be coming next. Then on to the more fun things, like what in the world we have been doing for the past 7 weeks. For now, here are some of the latest photos. These were actually taken 2 days before Miller's surgery.


I'm so happy that Miller is doing so well! I can't wait to meet the handsome little man!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!! So glad all is well!
ReplyDeleteWhat a long way y'all have come since that Sunday night in December! You have definitely proven your strength and faithfulness, what a sweet and perfect little family!
ReplyDeleteSo glad y'all are doing well! Hoping to get together soon!
ReplyDelete