12.23.2012

Moore Family Christmas 2012

Last weekend we celebrated Christmas early with Brian's side of the family! We celebrated in Madison at his sister's house. 

Dress up is always more fun in someone else's dress up clothes!

Nana and all her grandkids!

Look at Miller's little gap in between his front toothies. I am in LOVE!!!

We pretty much destroyed their house! Sorry Dean for all the glitter bows!! Whoops!

Playing in a pile of leaves has never been more fun!

all 5 grandkids








Maggie opening presents! Like mother like daughter??


Running and playing and burning off all those cookies!

These girls are at the best age and play so well together! Miller and Baby Eli are spoiled with all the sets of arms that are dying to hold them. We are so blessed to be so close to family to be able to do this so often. And I'm so glad I have my blog to document these occasions to look back on when my babies are all grown up one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment