I have been a slacker lately, so I have lots of events to blog about! Thanksgiving this year was full of many blessings to be thankful for. We didn't get many pictures unfortunately. We were supposed to go to Raleigh for lunch with Brians family. But...Maggie came down with a horrible case of bronchitis and we shipped Miller off to my moms for a few days and I stayed home with Maggie in bed...for days. Brian ended up zipping off to Raleigh to see his family for a few hours. Late Friday night, Maggie was feeling a little better so we headed over to my parents for a late Thanksgiving celebration. These were the only pics we got.
The next weekend, we all headed over to see the Lewis Lights. I want to make this a yearly tradition. We had everyone over for dinner at our house afterwards! We did this last year with Maggie and she had a blast. The kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves if you can't tell!!
Brian and I snuck away to Caroline Webb's wedding. We got our FIRST babysitter ever! Yes, Maggie is 3 and we've never had a babysitter. It went really well. The babysitter did call me a few times to tell me Miller was crying for me, but he was still alive when we got home.:) Brian and I enjoyed the photo booth best!
Maggie bumped her front tooth and knocked it so hard the nerves died. She says she did it at school on their jumpy. We thought she did it when she fell off our swing set, so who knows?!! But she had to have a little procedure done to fix it. She was given some medicine to make her very "out of it" but was awake during the whole thing. You would have had to knock me out cold if they drilled on my front tooth!! She did great and is such a BIG GIRL now.
this is her waiting on the meds to kick in
playing in their really fun waiting room
We had a big milestone with Miller! He visited his very first "mothers morning out" class at our church! Mommy needed to do some Christmas shopping alone so Miller went and played for a few hours. He had a blast! I think for the new year we will let him go with sister a few times a week. He loves to play with other kids and needs the time off of my hip! ha!
all ready for his first day at First Discovery at First Baptist Church













No comments:
Post a Comment