3.24.2013

February Recap

February used to by my favorite month, before kiddos...because it is my birthday month! woo hoo! I finally got the old camera out to download some pics, and realized I had only taken like 10 pictures since Christmas. Ridiculous!!! 

Getting some outside play time before Daddy gets home. We do this every afternoon between 4-5 waiting on my "helper" to arrive home. :):):)


This was the best picture I could get with the kiddos on my birthday! This was right before Brian took me out to dinner and to see "Les Miserables." If you didn't see it, then I am so sad for you. Seriously one of the best books I've ever read in my life, one of the best plays I've ever seen and now one of the best movies I've ever watched!  I was so cool in high school that I even had the "Les Miserables" sound track. I knew almost every word to every song! The sound track reminds me of my grandmother, Honey. It was always playing in her car when she took us somewhere. Such an incredible love story!! I really hope you saw it!


This is a typical day at my house. Miller climbing all over Maggie and irritating her.


I FINALLY let Miller play at the germ infested Chick Fil A playground.  I think you can tell from the smile on his face, he was in heaven!

We made Valentine cookies for all of Maggie's friends at school. Pink cookies for the girls and red cookies for the boys, of course!! Maggie LOVES to make homemade cookies and take them to school, so this is always a fun (and tedious) project to do with her!

 Her best friend in the whole wide world, Anna Caston!

Their adorable little class at school for the Valentine party!

Daddy showed up for the party and surprised Maggie! She was SOOOOO excited to say the least. She wouldn't let him put her down! Such a sweet relationship right here.:)

And poor old Mommy. I guess she was glad I was there too. :)

 
I don't have any pictures but Brian and I also went to Advocare's Success School in Dallas. It was one of the most amazing weekends I've ever had in my life. George W. Bush spoke Saturday morning. He is so real, and so hilarious, and so true to himself and his family. I just love him! Drew Brees and several other football players were there as well. Really cool! And to end the weekend, Michael W. Smith led the worship service on Sunday. It was one of the best worship services I have ever attended. I have worked for 4 difference companies in corporate America, and not one single company I worked for paid tribute to my Lord and Savior like Advocare does. It is truly rewarding to get to work for a company who puts faith above all else.

1 comment: