10.25.2013

3 Years

I love October. I love fall. I love pumpkin spice lattes, mums, and picking out Halloween costumes. I love having Maggie's birthday. But I don't love October 25.

3 years ago was the worst day of my life. People often ask me how I made it through Miller's open heart surgery. And while yes, that was a horrible day, it was NOTHING compared to the day we said goodbye to our little girl. People often treat miscarriage very lightly. Believe me, if you haven't personally experienced this, it is REAL pain. It is gut wrenching, heart breaking, barely have the will to live pain. And the 10 little fingers and 10 little toe prints I am looking at today show me just how real it really is.

So Happy 3rd Birthday Baby Girl. I can only imagine the kind of spectacular birthday party you are having in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly, I can only imagine how your heart feels on this day... and about this experience. I love you so much and your strength overwhelms me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete