1.29.2014

I'm baaaaaaack...

OK. So the thing that stresses me out about blogging is the time lapse between each blog. I feel the need to update every single thing I missed and let's be honest...aint nobody got time fo dat.

So...here's my update. Maggie turned 4. We had a butterfly birthday party at Kamper Park. Brian and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary. We had a baby. Thanksgiving came. Miller turned 2. We had a small family party. Christmas came. New Years Came. The end. WHEW. Now I feel better.

Now...about that baby.

Russell (named after my Dad) Mangum Moore was born on November 25, weighing 9 lbs 2 oz. He was 22 inches long! Big boy!! He is pure sweetness. We had a wonderful experience, and I was out of the hospital in 2 days!






He looks JUST like Maggie. Kind of like Miller, but JUST like Maggie. He is an angel baby. I really didn't know babies could be this good, but they can. He is just the sweetest little thing.  I think God knew just what we needed! He fits perfectly into our family and we honestly don't remember what it was like without him. Maggie and Miller have been absolutely great with him. Honestly, it's been waaaay easier around here than I was expecting. For me, the transition from two to three kids was way easier than going from one to two.





Blessed is an understatement. My heart swells every day with joy. I'm loving the life I've been given, and thankful for my 3 precious gifts from God!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your back too!! You did a much better job keeping it brief than I did:/ I can't wait to see that sweet baby in person!

    ReplyDelete