So this past weekend I had a girls trip to Destin with 5 of my closest friends from high school. It was SO much fun! They were wonderful to me and treated me like a queen!! Great food, great friends, a good tan, and some shopping for little Maggie...not much more I could have asked for!!
But guess what I came home to....a newly painted pink nursery that I am absolutely in love with. It's so hard to tell the color in these pictures. I burst into tears when I first saw the nursery! I don't know if I was so happy it was painted, or if it was the emotions of seeing a pink room and the reality of a little girl occupying it in only 13 weeks! But none-the-less, I was SO happy and admit I have the best husband in the world!!!!!!!
And here is Brian all tuckered out after a long weekend of painting:)
I also came home to a new stroller!! My very sweet mother-in-law has gotten us way too many gifts already, but she got us the Graco stroller we registered for and I am SOOOO excited! I love it and love the design on it!! It is the new aluminum ones that are lighter and easier to fold up. Here it is!!
Pregnancy Update: I went to the doc last week for my 26 week apt. Maggie is still breech, but we hope she turns at some point, otherwise a C-section will be done. My doc says I should be able to feel her shift directions in the next few weeks so we will see! She weighs 2 lbs now and is growing like a little weed!! I had to fill out all of my labor and delivery paperwork and go ahead and pay for delivery. That's really when it hit home that she is coming right around the corner!! They wanted all paperwork filled out and complete before the 3rd trimester bc that is when alot of women go into preterm labor. Anywho...I signed the epideral consent form. I told her to bring on the pain meds!!!!!!
Brian and I are going to our first labor and delivery class at the hospital tonight. We will get a tour of the birthing facilities, and the maternity suites. Forrest General just redid this whole wing of the hospital and I have heard it is very nice so I am excited to see it! I just hope they don't make us watch birthing videos. I will either pass out or throw up...I cannot handle it!!! I would rather just be super surprised at what happens when its my turn!!! So wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment