8.11.2009

More Shrimp Please


Well we did it. We went to Perdido with some friends of ours this past weekend. I woke up Friday with no fever, although I was still feeling a little sick, we went anyway. We know we won't get very many more weekends away, so we took advantage, and had a fabulous time!! Friday night we went to Lulu's, and had some wonderful shrimp. I have been craving shrimp lately. Saturday morning I woke up wanting more shrimp. I hope its ok for me to eat shrimp. My books don't mention it...oh well. That's pretty much all I ate the whole weekend! Saturday the boys played golf, and we layed out. Of course, I got burned! What is up with my prego skin...I usually come back from the beach with a tan but not anymore! Saturday night we went to Cosmo's, my very fave restaurant in Orange Beach! Here is a pic of a very pretty wedding we watched off the balcony of our condo.


And here are the latest pics...30 weeks and counting




Don't I look so happy in this last one? That's what happens to a swollen pregnant woman who no longer likes taking pictures! This may be the last one you get. All of our pictures are boring...its just Brian and me. I can't wait until we have a little munchkin to showcase!!!!!


I had my 30 week checkup yesterday. Maggie is still breech. Hoping for a switch a roo here shortly. Everything still good with me and the baby though. Doc has me doing kick counts at night. She says Maggie should kick 10 times in 2 hours after dinner. So I count them every night...and she usually hits 30 kicks in the first few minutes so I think we're good! She is one active little thing. I do wish she would turn around though. I am pretty sure she is just hanging out sitting on my bladder. Every once in a while, she gets a little attitude and decides to play soccer with it. Talk about a sharp pain shooting through your body! Ouch!!!!! But that's ok...I love her even more when she is playing soccer with my bladder. I am so ready for her to get here!!! Even though we don't have the nursery done at all. Still waiting on the crib to arrive. Should be next week or so. And still need to glaze the changing table...we'll see how long I procrastinate on this. And bedding isn't ready yet...etc. etc. etc. Point is...I feel very behind! Ready for it all to come together in the next few weeks though!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better and that ya'll had a wonderful time! And, yes...shrimp are okay to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I craved boiled shrimp when I was pregnant... so good!! My pics on my blog were taken by Joey's aunt. She is not a professional, but just does it for fun... she lives in Ocean Springs. But we always tell her she needs to start a business. If she does I will let you know! You can see lots of her pics at peepadeedle.com. You do not have long now... can't wait to see pictures of baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better! Wow, you only have 10 weeks or less! But that's still plenty of time to get everything ready! I promise, you wouldn't want everything ready at this point because you'd be IMpatiently waiting for Maggie's arrival!

    ReplyDelete