8.05.2009

Sick Day!

I took a sick day today. 100.3 fever and what feels like a sinus infection is no fun when you're prego!! I stayed in my pj's all day and watched HGTV and I didn't know I was pregnant. I mean seriously...have you ever seen that show? Those girls on there are CRAZY!!! I don't think I believe them. How can you not know you are pregnant? How can you think your swollen feet and slightly large belly and increased appetite are just normal!! And the deliveries...WHEW! As if I wasn't scared enough of the delivery, after watching that show, I am now PETRIFIED!!! But after some tylenol and ginger ale, and homemade broccoli and cheese soup, I am feeling better and hope the fever will be gone by tomorrow.

Brian put the changing table together tonight. Why do those things always come in a million pieces and take 4 hours to put together? They are for pregnant people. You would think they would come up with a better solution. However, I love it! It is bright white, so I bought a glaze and I am going to antique it tomorrow. This should be interesting! I will post some pics of the finished product.

We are supposed to be heading to the beach this weekend with some friends that Brian works with. I really hope I am up to it, bc I know the beach get-a-ways will be few and far between when Maggie gets here so I want to take advantage of every opportunity now.

29 weeks down, 11 to go!! Counting it down!! The word for the week is UNCOMFORTABLE!


1 comment:

  1. I have seen that mess on HGTV... I definitely knew I was pregnant. Do they not feel the baby move. Come on people. Don't be scared about delivery.. you forget tha pain. I thought that was BULL but you really do. What am I talking about I was so drugged up..had a c-section... after 17 hours of waiting couldn't dialate past 8.

    ReplyDelete