8.31.2009
Update
So I went to the hospital this past weekend. Still had terrible flu symptoms and they seemed to be getting worse..We got really worried that no one had checked on sweet little Maggie in 3 weeks! They hooked me up to all kinds of monitors and watched Maggie and me for 2 hours. Maggie is perfect and nothing wrong at all!! Doc said I just have a bad case of the flu, and told me to stay at home for another week to rest. UGH! I am definitely going stir crazy. Brian and I decided we would run grab a bite to eat last nite. I can't believe it was my first time in 10 days to leave the house! Well I couldn't eat very much, and by the end of dinner I was really tired and ready to come home. I went straight to the couch and crashed when we got home. I am SO ready to have some energy and feel normal! But I think normal as I know it is gone!! I am pretty sure tired is the new normal. Tired from flu...then tired from 3rd trimester pregnancy....then tired from labor and delivery...then tired from a newborn not sleeping. So I best be getting used to this new normal! I am a good patient though, and trying to do exactly what doc says. I will be taking it easy this week as well. Feel free to recommend any good movies to rent...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment