9.02.2009

The Dreaded Mask

I went the the doc yesterday for my 33 week check up. Luckily, they didn't realize in the waiting room that I had the swine flu, but as soon as I got to the back and they looked at my chart...they made me wear the dreaded mask!!!! I was so embarrassed! It didn't really go with my outfit! I had my regular OB apt with Dr. Kot and she said everything looked great with Maggie...however not with me. I was dehydrated. So I had to stay hooked up to an IV of fluids all afternoon in her office. Luckily Brian was there to keep me company and take these funny pictures. These will definitely go in Maggie's baby book!

Here is the belly at 33 weeks!


7 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! I must admit that I did laugh at your mask pics-sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!! I love it! I think you need to get one for your whole family and take a family pic! Your hair is getting long and lucious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing! I kinda want to laugh, ok, I did laugh, but only for a second. You look a little funny with the mask on but you look great!!!! I sure hope you are well soon. Please take care of yourself!!!!!!!!!! Get some rest, drink PLENTY of fluids and rest some more! I'm calling you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly!! I am so sorry that is terrible! The end of the pregnancy is bad enough without the swine flu! Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great!!! I had to wear an oxygen mask while in labor... it didn't go with my outfit either!!!!! Definitely put it in the baby book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos definitely made my morning :) Aunt Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimbo~ Even your mamma had to laugh... sorry!
    =) luv you

    ReplyDelete